Anthem HealthKeepers Plus Virginia
At Tellus, our mission is to develop long-term, trusted relationships with our clients through demonstrated performance and high-quality service delivery combined with a sincere desire to “do the right thing” for our clients and their members each and every time. We take a balanced, holistic approach to solving business challenges, recognizing that each solution must combine aspects of strategy, process optimization, people and technical product innovation.
Tellus is a leading provider of mobile EVV, aggregation and claims processing technology designed especially for the Home Health, Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) and Long-Term Care (LTC) markets. Our team is solely focused on delivering best-in-class, end-to-end EVV solutions and is proud to be the provider of choice for a variety of payers and agencies.
Our comprehensive, cloud-based platform is an effective, efficient and economical solution fully compliant with the 21st Century Cures Act. Real time, transparent data and intuitive tools enable health care providers and caregivers to focus their efforts on what matters most — improving the health and welfare of individuals receiving care, reducing administrative burden, and generating cost savings.
The Tellus eVV Mobile App, eVV Administrator Console and eVV Claims Console are fully integrated components configured with the ability to support various CMS-approved EVV models. Our solution boasts a powerful business intelligence rules engine that is highly configurable making it simple to support your program rules and requirements. Our Data Aggregation module supports seamless integration and automatic analysis of data, making the Tellus eVV platform safe and cost-effective for payers and agencies to deploy and caregivers to adopt. With Tellus, caregivers have the convenience of using one mobile device and app to verify scheduled visits on behalf of multiple agencies and payers.
GO LIVE DATE: January 1, 2020
Tellus EDI Form:
Tellus EDI Process:
1. Are timesheets required with the new system?
All current home health provider agency processes remain the same, unless instructed otherwise. Medicaid policy has not changed.
2. How is billing done in the EVV System?
Billing is submitted through the EVV Claims Portal.
3. Are training sessions available in webinar or in-person formats?
Training is available through recorded media on the training portal.
SETTING UP USERS
1. How soon can providers begin importing caregivers into the EVV Dashboard?
Providers can begin to use the EVV Dashboard as soon as they have registered and have the credentials to access the EVV dashboard.
2. Will providers be able to identify LPN, RN, CNA in the caregiver field?
Yes, a provider can select from LPN, RN, CNA, or Other in the caregiver field.
3. Is a different email per agency needed to set up the login?
It is not necessary, but it is highly recommended.
4. Where is the caregiver’s Provider ID entered?
If a caregiver has a Medicaid Provider ID, it is entered in the Medicaid Treating Provider ID field of the user’s profile.
5. Can a recipient’s phone number be changed?
Yes, in the event recipients change their phone number, it can be updated in the EVV Dashboard.
6. Can multiple addresses for a recipient be set up? And can users update a recipient’s address?
The admin can add multiple addresses, but the primary address is the one received from Florida Medicaid. To change or edit a primary address, the recipient or their representative should contact the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF).
Here’s a look at some benefits you’ll get from using the Tellus Portal:
- Operational efficiency and workflow management. Visits are verified in real-time with EVV systems. Any changes to regular schedules can be quickly identified and addressed, eliminating the need for paper timesheets and other documentation. With EVV, there’s greater visibility into field operations. Planned visits are validated and approved automatically. Care plans, authorizations, narrative notes and time/task flow sheets are all digitized.
- ROI opportunities. EVV reduces unknown missed visits, mileage and paper costs, and refocuses staff from audit preparation duties to activities that generate revenue like filling shifts and making outreach calls.
- Audit assistance. Paper documents that contain times logged and patient signatures are increasingly under scrutiny by auditors. With the accuracy of electronic systems, including times and services generated from the point of care, data integrity cannot be compromised, alleviating auditor concerns. For many agencies operating with paper-based timecards, EVV is a superior risk mitigation tool.
- More accurate billing, faster payment and more accurate payroll Billing and claims processing are fully integrated, resulting in faster reimbursement. Capabilities include electronic Medicaid billing, sync with payroll management software and detailed payroll reports.
- Patient outcomes. There are many ways EVV improves quality of care for patients, including better client-agency communication resulting in a reduction in missed visits/shifts, improved task entry to ensure correct patient services, and validation that patients receive full value for authorized hours of care. Additionally, services entered by the caregiver can be approved or denied at the point of service by the client. EVV is HIPPA compliant, so patient health information is protected.