AHCA BA Provider Alert – Alternate EVV Vendor Visits Submission Workflow
Visits Submission Workflow:
- Some Provider groups are using USERFIELD 1 field to document either the patient medical record number, ICN number, or invoice number.
- If using the USERFIELD 1 field for documenting the medical record number, ICN, or invoice number— please ensure the medical record number or invoice number and the number you place in USERFIELD 1 matches the number in each claim, and that you submit these claims on the SAME day—not on two different days.
- If USERFIELD 1 entry is different and submitted on two different days, then claims may not be processed and will show up as denied.
- Each Alternate EVV Vendor is required to have a process by which the visits from the vendor are transmitted to Tellus.
- “Visits” get sent to Tellus in a rendered services feed.
- Visits first land in the Visit log and then are processed through the Tellus rules engine and moved to the worklist. This will result in a “matched” or “unmatched” visit in the worklist. “Unmatched” visits require the user to enter a reason code.
- The provider should not release any visit on a day until all visits for that date that need to be rolled up are in matched status.
- If multiple visits occur for the same recipient on the same day, the visits should be released at the same time. If visits are released on two or more different days, the first submitted visit will process but the second one will deny because the FMMIS System sees the second visit as a duplicate claim.
To view additional training materials please go to https://4tellus.com/ahca-ba and select the Training & Resources tab. If you have questions regarding training or system registration you may contact TELLUS at: 1.833.622.2422.