Florida Medicaid Health Care Alert
October 15, 2020
Provider Type(s): 39
Behavior Analysis Fee-for-Service Regions 9,10, and 11
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Implementation Date is December 1, 2020
EVV Will Now Go Live December 1, 2020
The Agency for Health Care Administration (Agency) is excited to announce the implementation date for electronic visit verification (EVV) for behavior analysis (BA) services is December 1, 2020 for the pilot Regions 9, 10, and 11. Providers must bill through the Tellus EVV System and must no longer bill via the Medicaid Provider Web Portal. Beginning December 1, 2020, claims that are billed through FMMIS will not be paid. Providers should act now to reorient themselves to using the Tellus EVV System and take advantage of the options outlined below for training and technical assistance.
Take the Following Actions to Ensure You can Receive Payment:
Update Contact Information
- Verify that all rendering providers have current and unique contact information in the Tellus EVV System and in the Florida Medicaid Management Information System (FMMIS). Detailed instructions for updating Tellus can be found at: https://4tellus.com/ahca-ba-•-instructions-to-update-provider-contact-information. To update FMMIS, providers should access the secure portal at: https://home.flmmis.com/home.
Tellus Townhall Meetings
- Register to attend the first in a series of virtual townhall webinars scheduled for Monday, October 19, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. The meeting will be hosted live and will include a question and answer session. Please register at the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/891094111419580943
- To register for training, listen to pre-recorded trainings on demand, or review training modules, please go to https://4tellus.com/ahca-ba and select the Training & Resources tab.
Tellus EVV System Is Available Now
- Providers should start using the Tellus EVV System now for scheduling, checking in/out of visits, and for billing claims. This will ensure all providers are successfully getting their claims paid by the mandatory implementation date of December 1, 2020.
Dedicated BA EVV Hotline
- Call 1-833-622-2422 to speak to a Tellus agent or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need technical assistance.
To view training materials, please go to https://4tellus.com/ahca-ba and select the Training & Resources tab. If you have questions regarding training or system registration you may contact TELLUS at: 1.833.622.2422.