- Won the State of Florida Medicaid — Electronic Visit Verification and claims processing.
- Grand prize winner — Florida VentureTech Showcase ($25,000 cash prize).
- Signed contract with MCO provider — Community Care Plans.
- Signed MOUs with ten large managed care providers in America.
- Closed a $3M Series A Capital round.
- Signed with a Home Health software company for Tellus’ eVV solution for their 2,000+ client base.
- Provided our best practice solutions for State rollouts of EVV.
- Signed an exclusive agreement with Sprint to offer Tellus’ eVV solution.
- SaaS launch of a State long-term care management system.
- Moved into class A office space to accommodate our growth.
- And made some key leadership hires with Chris Pernicano joining as COO and Joe Schnur as our Chief Customer Officer. Both are extremely accomplished leaders, and we’re honored to attract this caliber of talent.
We’re grateful for all of this success, and we’re thankful to all of our advisors, investors, partners and clients.
As we move forward into 2018, Tellus is poised to take a leadership position partnering with States as they work to comply with the 21st Century Cures Act’s January 2019 mandate of Electronic Visit Verification. We’re ramping up our implementations and operations teams, expecting to add at least 17 new hires in the first quarter alone. We’re also in negotiations to open a second Tellus office in Bozeman, Montana. Our sales pipeline is strong, and I’m confident 2018 will continue to build on the great momentum started this year. Lastly, we are excited to host the first-ever national EVV Forum for Learning and Engagement.
On behalf of all of us at Tellus, we wish you a very happy, and prosperous new year!
CEO & President